7.14.2011

Vineyard Tales

Vineyard Tales -Reflections on WineVineyard Tales -Reflections on Wine by Gerald Asher

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I never thought I'd drink or appreciate wine. But now I do. Mostly because Scott grows grapes with hopes of making his own wine. And we made a trip to California wine country. And gifts of wine from family and friends.



"Vineyard Tales" is a collection of the author's select experiences with wine. He should know what he's talking about--he is the wine editor for Gourmet magazine, afterall.



I read some of the chapters, choosing what I found most interesting, particularly the ones about the Missouri Norton and Oregon Pinot Noir. I can't claim to know much beyond that as far as wine is concerned, but I learned from the sips I took of the chapters.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails