2.08.2011

I would ask you to pardon my absence if I thought you had noticed...

Our little family has been vacationing in California for the past couple of weeks. After a few days of post-vacation let-down and recovery, I was able to download a few photos and edit this one.



For all of us mid-westerners who rarely visit the sea, this is kelp. It's a plant that grows in the ocean, sometimes washing up on the beach.

We stopped along the ocean for a few moments while I studied the map. The boys flew out of the car. I happily followed them after I figured out how to get back on track.

***

Owen is sick. I'll be taking him to the doctor soon this morning. Please send him positive healing vibes.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I'm surprised kelp has all those colors in it. I thought it was just green.

Positive vibes going out!

Degolar said...

Noticed. Great pic. Vibing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails