10.05.2010

Hello! Welcome to my new blog. This is where I'll be posting from now on. I hope you'll come back and visit me often :)




This is a photo from way back when. 2005. My first time successfully baking bread. My friend, L, kindly had me over to her house for a baking lesson. This was the result. Can't you smell the delicious-ness? I hadn't made bread again until just a few weeks ago. Thanks to M for forcing me to get over my bread phobia with a no-knead recipe. I've since made a few loaves, pizza crust and breadsticks!

6 comments:

Greg Smith said...

B has an awesome no-knead white bread that you can make in a enamel/iron pot.

kelly sime said...

G--mmmmm...sounds good. you'll have to send it my way :)

MiscellaneousLibrarian said...

I need a good bread recipe that calls for kneading. I've got some stress to work out.

scott said...

yum!

kelly sime said...

ML--ha, ha. Love it!

Melissa said...

:) anytime

Related Posts with Thumbnails